Sr. Product Manager
Accelecom is currently seeking high-energy professional to drive our Product Development. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a background in Telecom Product Management. Successful candidates must have knowledge of leading service provider Voice, Data, and TeleHealth technologies; shown leadership roles in developing new telecommunications products; and an understanding of company business models, distribution channels, target markets and technology. This position will collaborate extensively with vendors and internal, cross-functional teams.
- Evaluate emerging technology trends across sectors of the market.
- Examine existing processes to understand how they will impact the end customers and create new approaches.
- Research customer behavior and then translate it into product requirements.
- Ability to dive deep into technical considerations as needed.
- Identify and create product requirements and take ownership from initial concept through delivery.
- Coordinate new product launches, feature enhancements, operational integration of product offerings, and product migration strategies.
- Lead financial modeling and business modeling for existing products and new revenue opportunities, and articulating findings to management.
- Lead product management, development, and deployment activities for offering high-end Ethernet, Internet, UCaaS, and TeleHealth services.
- Partner with engineering, sales, service delivery, and service assurance for creation of cash-to-quote processes and go-to-market plans.
- Execute product and pricing strategies for services.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 2-3 years' of experience as a Product Manager is required.
- Experience in handling Ethernet and Telecom products.
- Strong and effective communicator to coordinate with multiple teams.
- Experience managing projects in the Telecom Service Provider space.
- Fair understanding of IP/MPLS, VPLS and EVPN as well as MEF Layer services.
- Fair understanding of UCaaS & SD-WAN technology and services.
- Understanding of Data Center designs and services.
- MSOffice proficiency
- Experience in driving technology related programs.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to multitask and maintain timelines for major initiatives is a must.
Valued but not required skills and experience:
- A degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- TeleHealth experience and/or familiarity with TeleHealth applications.
- PMP certification.
- Experience with DWDM systems, particularly Fujitsu.
- Experience with Layer2/Layer3 networks, particularly Juniper.
- Sales experience.