Service Delivery - Project Manager
Accelecom is currently seeking a full-time exempt Service Delivery Project Manager (Telecoms/Fiber/Broadband/Router/Networks).
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, implementation, control, review and audit of service provision, to meet customer business requirements. This includes negotiation, implementation and monitoring of service level agreements, and the ongoing of operational facilities to provide the agreed levels of service, seeking continually and proactively to improve service delivery and sustainability targets. The overall financial control and stewardship of the IT assets and resources used in the provision of IT services, ensuring compliance with all governance, legal and regulatory requirements. The overall PM and control of the operation of formal contracts between own organization and suppliers, for supply of products and services.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our services and customers first, making them promoters of our products and services
- Work with third party vendors where service functions are outsourced to ensure seamless service delivery
- Manage network products, and services, and the customer experience
- Manage and coordinate maintenance activities on the network.
- Authorize changes in the network and host Change Advisory Board review meetings with key stake holders
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company.
- Perform customer out reaches to assist the company in elevating opportunities to do better for our customers
- Manage service assurance frontline support operations, driving operating improvements and quality performance through productivity measurement and monitoring, staff coaching and training.
- Ensure escalation and time to repair goals are met for events.
- Focus on outsourced call center service level performance related to Key Performance Indicators including the average speed of answer (ASA), abandoned calls, first call resolution and mean time to resolution (MTTR).
- Manage initiatives, driving stakeholder and/or cross-functional collaboration that ensures high-quality decisions and prompt resolution of business issues.
- Ensures quality response to prospective and current customers who contact the company with service, technical or billing questions.
- Develop, implement and monitor operations policies, procedures, programs and standards that support the company’s customer care goals and objectives.
- Ensure that Root Cause Analysis is provided for customer impacting events.
- Provide network event tends to proactively Coordinate the network to avoid customer impacts
- Participate in the hiring of key operational support team members.
- Establish individual performance goals for direct reports, conduct performance reviews and provide coaching and counseling.
- Analyze performance reports and report on progress. Ensure that the team meets productivity, quality and service standards.
- Consistently exercise independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- May be “on call” for critical customer event escalations on nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Telecommunications, Computer Science
- Requires 7-10 years related experience.
- Knowledge of Network Operations Center (NOC) and or managing NOCs preferred
- Knowledge of customer care centers
- Experience with Carrier / Service provider networks, products and services.
- Experience with network monitoring tools
- Experience with ticket systems and customer circuit inventory systems
- Experience with networking protocols Layer 1 through 7, TCP/IP and Ethernet is required
- Knowledge of Internet service and products
- Knowledge of Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) services, MEF certified is a plus
- Experience with circuit performance monitoring tools and standards such as Y.1731
- Demonstrate of both direct employees and outsourced functions with third parties
- Demonstrated ability to develop service SLAs for service provider products
- Ability to maintain SLAs and Coordinate resources
- Collaboration and team building skills
- Demonstrate skills and or implementation of ISO and ITIL process
- Ability to create and run reports
- MS Office, Visio and related desk top tools
- Excellent communication skills
Compensation: We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk, stoop, hear, use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: The duties of this job are performed inside an office setting.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Accelecom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any applicable legally protected characteristic.
Authorization to Work in the United States: In compliance with Federal law and the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 22.1800, the selected candidate will be required to provide documentation that will verify their identity and eligibility to work in the United States.