Service Delivery Coordinator - Voice
Accelecom is currently seeking a full-time Service Delivery Coordinator (Voice solutions).
The successful candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end implementation / project management of voice solutions that Accelecom customers order. Additionally, this individual will interface / communicate daily with customers, 3rd Parties and internal stakeholders responsible for engineering, testing & activating voice solutions on our customer’s behalf.
- Own the customer experience…think and act in ways that put our services and customers first
- Employ critical date management methods to ensure that committed installation dates are achieved
- Develop, communicate & execute end-to-end project plans for customer installs
- Host ongoing calls with customers throughout the implementation journey
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders responsible for engineering, testing & activating voice solutions
- Work with 3rd
party vendors where service functions are outsourced to ensure seamless service delivery
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5-10 years of related telecom experience
- 5-10 years of related project management experience
- 3-5 years of related voice solutions experience
- 1-3 years of Salesforce & Sitetracker experience
- Prior experience with the Local Number Portability (LNP) process
- Passion for providing a superior Customer Experience (CX)
- Strong collaboration and team-building skills
- MS Office, Visio and related desktop tools
- Excellent communication skills
This position can be located in Atlanta, GA, Louisville or Lexington, KY.