Enterprise Account Executive
Accelecom is currently seeking a full-time exempt Enterprise Sales Representative. We are looking for people who share our passion for success through a consultative selling approach, a focus on superior customer service and helping customers solve business problems. As an Enterprise Sales Professional, this position will be responsible for identifying and developing new business while managing existing accounts within an assigned region. The successful candidate will be expected to deeply understand our customers' business, be able to craft unique solutions, and secure orders.
The Enterprise Sales Representative is responsible for selling to large and midsize business customers. This includes executing a sales strategy which includes forecasting, identifying needs, soliciting new business, securing contracts from potential and existing customers, and providing excellent customer service throughout the customer life-cycle. This position requires the employee to maintain a valid driver’s license and the ability to drive to customer locations for meetings and other client needs.
- Contribute to Accelecom’s vision of being the industry leader in customer service through quality, commitment, courtesy and teamwork.
- Identify, qualify and develop positive, professional relationships with prospective clients in the Enterprise and SMB space through database review and grassroots networking.
- Develop and present proposed solutions (services, pricing) with the assistance of the Sales Engineer team to support the customer's complex multi-site communications needs.
- Represent Accelecom in the key Enterprise and medium sized business segments through participation in local events and trade groups.
- Manage the sales cycle for the customer to close the sale and deliver a solution.
- Develop new revenue from new customers and existing Accelecom customers by adding new sites and selling additional services.
- Complete all necessary paperwork to support sales activities including sales orders, contracts, billing forms and sales reports.
- Provide leadership in responding to RFPs
- Drive sales by developing relationships and implementing programs to support broadband growth in Kentucky.
- Perform all other duties as needed and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales/marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years Telecom or Technology sales experience.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in clear and straight forward manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
- Ability to understand billing systems, CRM and other software applications.
- Knowledge of basic advertising principles.
- Knowledge of communications technology and services, with an emphasis on data networking fundamentals.
- Knowledge of various network topologies.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk, stoop, hear, use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: The duties of this job are performed both traveling via car to customer locations and inside an office setting.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Accelecom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any applicable legally protected characteristic.
Authorization to Work in the United States: In compliance with Federal law and the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 22.1800, the selected candidate will be required to provide documentation that will verify their identity and eligibility to work in the United States.